Event InformationBack to Main Events
Tai Chi @ The Allis
July 25, 2019 | 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
THE FRIENDS OF THE CHARLES ALLIS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE TAI CHI CHUAN CENTER OF MILWAUKEE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR TAI CHI @ THE ALLIS!
Every Thursday in August we’ll gather outside in our beautiful gardens at 6:00 p.m. for a one-hour session with Sherrod Milewski. A certified instructor who has been teaching Tai Chi in the Milwaukee area for the last 35 years, Sherrod has studied with Tai Chi masters from China, Taiwan and the United States.
Whether you are experienced and want to continue your practice or you have always wanted to give it a go but haven’t yet, these sessions are for you. And there’s no better time to give it a try.
Although ancient in origin, Tai Chi is valuable and widely practiced in the modern world to help cope with the stresses of daily life. It is performed slowly and continuously, requires no special equipment and classes will be limited to 20 students so that each person has ample opportunity for instruction.
- Thursday, July 25, at 6 p.m. will be a FREE introductory session.
- Thursday, August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 are regular semester sessions.
- All sessions will be held rain or shine.
- There is no charge for our Thursday, July 25, introductory session!
- The August sessions are packaged at $50 for all five.
- Telephone – Call us at (414) 278-8295 any time before May 30 to register for the full semester.
- In Person – You can also register for the full semester during the May 30 introductory session.
- Accepted forms of payment include Cash, credit card, debit card or check (in person only).
- No refunds will be offered; however, you may attend a session at the Tai Chi Chuan’s center as a replacement for a missed session at The Allis.
Please note, the semester will be cancelled if we do not receive a minimum of five registrations. So, invite a friend to join you!