Milwaukee film historian Dale Kuntz presents selections from his rare collection of classic films from the 30s and 40's. Films are shown on 16mm, reel-to-reel film. Most of these cinematic treasures are not available on DVD so don't miss this opportunity to see these films in their original glory on the big screen. Prior to each screening, Dale fascinates the audience with his knowledge of film history, giving the inside scoop on each film, including bizarre details about the stars and clues to help the audience spot little oddities that ended up in the film instead of on the cutting room floor.
A Tribute to Alexander Korda
- Oct 7 - The Ghost Goes West - 1936 - Robert Donat, Jean Parker, Eugene Pallete, Elsa Lanchester
- Oct 21 - Fire Over England - 1937 - Vivien Leigh, Laurence Olivier, Flora Robson, Raymond Massey
- Nov 4 - Knight Without Armor - 1937 - Marlene Dietrich, Robert Donat, Herbert Lom, Miles Malleson
- Nov 18 - The Thief of Baghdad - 1940 - Sabu, John Justin, June Duprez, Conrad Viedt, Rex Ingram
- Dec 2 - Dale's Chirstmas Special- Musical songs from Bing Crosby, Bob Hope and Judy Garland plus three versions of Silent Night and a short Christmas concert by the Vienna Boys Choir.