Five small and medium sized arts and culture museums, located on Milwaukee’s historic East Side and in close proximity to one another along the Lake Michigan shoreline, announce the creation of the Milwaukee Museum Mile. This joint effort among the Jewish Museum Milwaukee, The Charles Allis Art Museum, Museum of Wisconsin Art at St. John’s On The Lake, The Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum, and the North Point Lighthouse at Lake Park, creates a simple and more affordable discounted way for visitors to access and enjoy multiple museum experiences, while promoting the area as a destination to Milwaukee residents and visitors to our city.
Museums on the Milwaukee Museum Mile
The museums are located in close proximity to one another, along N. Prospect Avenue and on N. Wahl and N. Terrace Avenues, creating a comfortable stroll for visitors, who can choose the sites most interesting to them and divide their time as they prefer.
- Jewish Museum Milwaukee, 1360 N. Prospect Avenue (414-390-5730)
- Charles Allis Art Museum, 1801 N. Prospect Avenue (414-278-8295)
- Museum of Wisconsin Art at St. John’s On The Lake, 1800 N. Prospect Avenue (414-831-6875)
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum, 2220 N. Terrace Avenue (414-271-3656)
- North Point Lighthouse, 2650 N. Wahl Avenue (414-332-6754)
More information about the Milwaukee Museum Mile is available at www.milwaukeemuseummile.org.